Winchester Financial can arrange residential and commercial development funding for every type of developer, however for experienced developers with a proven track record we can offer market leading products.
Property development is about having a vision
It’s about understanding the market and turning that vision into a reality, yet often developers have problems getting the finance right, knowing what products are available and which lenders to use can be a major issue.
Winchester Financial has the expertise, contacts and resources to help you finance your next property development, we work with the most forward thinking lenders in the industry.
Talk to us about how we can help your business in every aspect of development finance. To help us to give you a quick response to your enquiry the following information would be useful:
- Project location
- proposed unit types
- Planning conditions
- Development appraisal
- Cost analysis/breakdown
- A brief background to your experience (All information will be treated in a strictly confidential manner)
- Finance for a residential and commercial refurbishment
- Finance for new build flats and houses
- Finance for industrial development
- Loan Size £50,000 plus
- Experienced developers and New (inexperienced) developers
- Apartment / Flats schemes available
- Terms Up to 36 months
- Funds released in stage and when needed, normally released after architect or surveyor certification of work completed.
- As a guide, projects should show a minimum of 20% profit on costs
- Variable or Fixed rate options available
- Variable rates linked to the Bank of England Base rate or LIBOR
Typically a property development loan is arranged on an interest only basis and the term of the loan is between 6 – 18 months, though longer and shorter terms are possible. The term normally depends on whether the loan is for refurbishment or for a new build property.
The rate/margin offered by the lender will vary significantly depending on the case presented to them and whether the applicant is an experienced or new property investor/developer. All applications are assessed on a case to case basis. Rates can be based on a margin above the Bank of England base rate or LIBOR rate, or the lender may provide the option of a fixed rate.
Winchester Financial’s expert market knowledge means that we can assist you in all aspects of your development finance requirements. Our knowledge and relationships with the wide range of financial institutions and lenders in the UK means that we can work to ensure that the right funder is chosen to best suit your needs.
Contact Winchester Financial to speak to us about your financial requirements. Contact us